Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love to be loved

Everyone longs to be needed.   I am lucky because all my guys always need me.  They are so happy to see me and greet me with such enthusiasm I always want to give them something in return.  Well it so happens my guys love peanut butter.  So I frequently make these Peanut Buddy Dog Treats for them.  Try them out with all your four legged friends for Valentines Day, they will be a big hit! Pugs and Kisses!



 Peanut Buddy Dog Treats  

1 to 1-½ cups flour
¾ cup oatmeal
¼ cup wheat germ
¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup honey
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup water
Directions:
Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
Combine all ingredients and mix on low until blended. Form into tablespoon-sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten balls to ¼"" using tines of fork:
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Makes about 20 cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can't wait to try this recipe for Lucy & Lola! Tell the boys hi from the girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete