Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Worst Day Ever- Cure?? Indy the Pug

Indiana the pug
So have you ever had one of those days when you just want to crawl back into bed and shut out the whole world?  Yesterday was one of those days for me.  When I got home from work I headed for my closet. It is light, quiet and where I go to destress. 

Sometimes when my yoga breath doesn't help I find a good cry and some tootsie rolls make it a little bit better.  As I sat in my closed and let my tear ducts do their thing my pug Indy rolled in.  His eyes were inquisitive and he came closer and plopped on my lap.  He looked up at me and gave me a little sigh and pulled in closer. 

I immediately felt a little better, as my four legged #1 fawn senior pug comforted me.  I have to say that Indy always knows how to brighten my spirits, even if he does it for an extra treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment